Sunday, September 15, 2013

Native Foods Cafe Review

I first ate at Native Foods Cafe back in June and could not wait to get back there. I honestly can't believe it took me 3 months!

This time I ordered almost the exact same thing as the first time I went because the Chicken Run Ranch burger has seriously been on my mind ever since. It was really delicious again but not quite as earth-shattering as I had remembered.


I also ordered sweet potato fries and apple pie. Both really good but again, not life changing. The apple pie comes with a sweet and creamy topping. I think it must be some sort of cinnamon whipped cream that is even better than the pie itself!

Native Foods Cafe definitely doesn't disappoint and has an easy, almost-fast food but better atmosphere. Vegan chain restaurants are an interesting concept but they just can't beat the really good local finds (not that I'd complain if Native Foods came to Indiana!) Native Foods Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment